The Senior Driver Refresher Course is a 3 lesson package. Private in -car instruction will include a refresher on basic driver education as well as updating you to the new road rules and regulations that may have changed since you got your license years ago. This course will prepare you for a road test if this is required.
55 Alive Driver Refresher Course
The 55 Alive Driver Refresher Course is designed to help Canadians 55 years and over to maintain their independence and their driving privileges. The 55 Alive course is designed to help you…
- Gain more confidence behind the wheel
- Improve your awareness of traffic hazards
- Update yourself on traffic laws and new technology
- Anticipate the actions of other drivers
- Identify and correct bad driving habits
- Voice your concerns in a friendly, relaxed environment
Or call us at: 613-389-0445
Sharpen your driving skills
“I’ve been driving for a long time. Why should I take a driving course now?”
To update your driving skills. Even if you haven’t been involved in a collision in 40 years, it may be time to review your driving skills. With aging, changes occur in hearing, vision, flexibility and reaction time. You can learn to adjust your skills to compensate for those changes.
Do Any Of These Situations Bother You?
- Entering or exiting a highway
- Changing lanes on the highway
- Left Turns
- Yielding the right of way
- Night driving
- Winter driving
- The frustrations of today’s complicated traffic environment
If so, you will benefit from taking the Senior Driver Refresher Course.