2023 Class Times
Weekend Courses - 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Weekday courses - 9:00 am -2;30 pm
$299 down and $99/mo.
Available for Beginners Driver Course only.
Get the practical experience that will prepare you to pass your road test to get a Class G License.
Level 2 of the Ontario Graduated Licensing System lasts at least 12 months. At this level, you have more privileges because of your driving experience.
At Level 2:
- You must not drive if you have been drinking alcohol. Your blood-alcohol level must be zero.
- Each person in the vehicle must have a working seat belt.
- In the first six months after receiving your G2 license, you are allowed to carry only one passenger aged 19 or under.
- After six months with your G2 license and until you obtain your full G license or turn 20, you are allowed to carry up to three passengers aged 19 or under.
The passenger restrictions for G2 drivers aged 19 and under do not apply if you are accompanied by a fully licensed driver in the front passenger seat, or if the passengers are members of your immediate family (a guardian or those related to you by blood, marriage, common-law relationship or adoption).
After 12 months at Level Two, you may take a road test to qualify for full license privileges. You must pass this test to get a Class G License.
No problem! We can rent you one of our vehicles for your road test.
G2 road test Cost: $100.00 + HST
G road test: Cost: $110.00 + HST
(includes a 1 hour warm up lesson before the test)
Call us for details: 613-389-0445
Excel Driving School uses the Government approved & licensed curriculum - JETALA. It is a thorough, informative and interactive approach to help beginners learn the skills of defensive driving. It includes group activities, games, video, power point presentations and student workbook. Taught by our professional instructors, students will find the course fun and non-intimidating.
Here's an overview of what you will learn:
- Safe and responsible driving
- Getting ready to drive
- Driving along & sharing the road with other drivers
- Driving through intersections
- Changing directions and changing positions
- Parking along roadways
- Freeway driving
- Dealing with particular situations
- Driving at night and in bad weather
- Dealing with emergencies
- Driving efficiently
- Traffic signs and lights
- Keeping your drivers license
- Maintaining your vehicle
- Vehicle insurance and registration
- Buying or selling a used vehicle
Beginners Driver Course
Did you know . . .
if you graduate from an MTO approved Beginner Driver Education Course, it will reduce the time you must spend at Level Two by 4 months and may also bring you savings on your car insurance!
- 20 hours in-class instruction
- 10 hours in-car instruction
- 10 hours independent study
Flexible hours - evenings & wknds
$665.00 plus tax
* It is highly recommended that for every one hour of classroom instruction there should be 3 hours of in-car practice.